WHY CONTRACT FARMING
In the framework of the integrated design and management of breeding agriculture in the production and market of the hazelnut variety Tonda di Giffoni and Tonda Romana, Carpus Cultura Agriculture aims to establish a stable, sustainable and mutually advantageous agreement and cooperation and thus the realisation of specific advantages for its stakeholders
- We agree on long-term cooperation with honesty, trust and mutual benefit.
- We ensure the supply of high quality propagation materials (hazelnut variety of Tonda di Giffoni and Tonda Romana) at a low price, which achieve the quality and safety standards of the final product.
- We minimize the risks of production and increase its performance with a guaranteed quality product, from the stage of the certified sapling of Tonda di Giffoni and Tonda Romana variety to the final product of the hazelnut, with a long-term agricultural exploitation planning under the Besana-system production protocol.
- We systematically support the producer with special expertise services throughout the production process, from planting to harvesting with machinery, via a collaborators’ network who come to the production site.
- We ensure the purchase of the whole production based on a minimum price contract.
- We offer a stable and reliable connection to the Greek and International market, reducing access uncertainty and eliminating market research costs.
- We reinforce the effort of all for the environment’s protection and the consumer’s health with a clean, sustainable and sustainable cultivation.